Monday, September 19, 2011

Meet Gage!

 This is my little Gage. Born in July of 2010, he was my first belly nugget. I was soooo happy when he came into my life and so was everyone else. He has a lot of energy and a lot of attitude (possibly because mommy spoils him? Nah!) A lot of people ask where I got the name Gage from, but I don't have a very inspiring answer. I didn't get it from a family member or some beautiful piece of literature or anything like that. I gave him that name because I thought it sounded "bad ass". Simple as that. His middle name however comes from his daddy since its his middle name too and we argued over what a good middle name should be. I think it suits him just fine, though most of the time we just end up calling him Boo Boo (don't ask because I have no idea how he came to be called that!). He's my little sunshine and I would do anything for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment